Living on Campus
Living on campus is the best way to get the most out of your university experience. Campus accommodation provides the full spectrum of University life in a safe and friendly place. Our campuses are the perfect place to enhance your studies. They are conveniently situated, provide access to essential facilities and amenities and offer plenty of social activities to get involved in.
At Jagran Lakecity University, when you are among the many students coming from all across the country to live on campus, a hostel becomes your second home and fellow hostelites become your family. The University has made sure that you have cherishing and fun-filled years of your stay at the hostel.
The University offers comprehensive hostel facilities for boys and girls separately within the campus and outside respectively. With a dedicated hostel warden and faculty members staying on campus, the university student accommodation is a highly secure environment and ensures the students stay comfortable and focus on their academics and overall development.
The Student Enrichment Hub at Chandanpura has a modern hostel, which has 3 blocks and 14 floors where students can avail of single, double or triple occupancy, a/c and non-a/c rooms as per their preference. The rooms are fully furnished, properly ventilated and adequately sunlit during the day. The off-campus accommodation of JLU offers double and triple occupancy rooms and can house 70+ students; bus service is available for travelling to and fro campuses.
Hostel life enables students to spend ample time on the university campus, and utilise the library and other facilities to ensure they develop academically and acquire the necessary skills that can be obtained only through experience. On every floor of residential blocks, common rooms are available for the hostelites, equipped with Television sets, Sofas and a small Pantry, where they can watch sports, and movies, play board games or just recharge their social batteries by spending time leisurely.
JLU has a capacity to accommodate 400+ students
Students can have single, double or triple occupancy, a/c and non a/c rooms as per their preference. The rooms are fully furnished, properly ventilated and adequately sunlit during the day.
JLU On Campus Accommodation Fees (Applicable for session 2023)
|Type of facility||Per Annum (In INR)||Per Semester (In INR)|
|Single Ensuite - AC||150,000||75,000|
|Single Occupancy Ac||120,000||60,000|
|Single Occupancy Non Ac||80,000||40,000|
|Double Occupancy AC||100,000||50,000|
|Double Occupancy Non AC||60,000||30,000|
|Triple Occupancy Non AC||40,000||20,000|
|Mess charges (incl GST)||90,000||45,000|
|Hostel caution money (One Time, Refundable)||INR 10,000|
- The Girls Hostel facility is outsourced to Classic Accommodation
- Bus fee (per semester only) (subject to change as per the prevailing situation at the time of operations) - INR 15,000
- The Mess services are taken up by Yummy Food services.
- Laundry Charges to be paid to outsourced vendor
- Student accommodation will be allotted on 'first come first serve' basis
- Fee once paid is not transferable / refundable
*Applicable to all students (irrespective of campus / course)
Highlights of the On-Campus Accommodation
- Full secured CCTV campus with fire safety and regular patrolling
- 400 mbps Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Gym & Swimming Pool for Students and Staff
- Extended access to Library & Labs
- Shuttle Bus Service around the city
- Celebration of Festivals, Birthdays and National Holidays
- Secured ATM
- Infirmary for medical emergency
- Personalized software based Laundry Service
- Pick & Drop service from Airport & Railway Stations
Faculty Accommodation, Guest House
JLU maintains the highest standards of educational excellence because of its talented members of faculty,who join the university from all over the nation