Advanced Certificate Programme in Corporate Social Responsibility
Duration 3 Months
Course Type Certification
This Advanced Certificate will help address the burgeoning demand for trained CSR professionals from the Corporate, public and NGO sectors in India. These professionals will not only help shape the CSR policies of the companies but also help administer CSR budgets in project mode. After completing this programme, the candidates will be able to understand and analyze not only the social fabric of human development and growth but also develop skills to explain the processes involved in CSR planning, execution and monitoring; identify the political, social, cultural, and economic issues that corporate, NGO and governments deal with; and explain the role and effect of the CSR imperatives.
About the Programme
The Advanced Certificate in CSR is a deep dive programme that emphasizes the influence and impact of corporations and their responsibilities. The course examines the social, ethical and environmental issues faced by both business and other kinds of organizations, providing students and professionals with a theoretically underpinned analytical perspective on CSR and enabling them to critically assess CSR issues, initiatives, drivers and responses.
Professionals with this Advanced Certification in CSR shall be highly qualified to advice companies and organizations on successful policies aimed at giving back to the community, and thus improving a company’s image. Advanced Certificate in CSR students will examine the social, ethical and environmental questions faced by today’s corporations and will learn to analytically evaluate issues, initiatives, drivers and responses that have become key to international success in the Business world.
- It is designed to make students job-ready.
- The program includes all the conceptual parts along with the practice sessions, followed by a quiz and real-life projects.
- Get exposure to a real work environment.
- Increase your personal efficiency and productivity and get an edge over others.
- Increases employability and growth opportunities.
Who Should Join
Junior, Middle and Senior level Professionals, operational managers, independent consultants, NGO professionals, finance managers, academicians, researchers, students, Government officials, and other members involved or working in the areas of CSR and sustainability.
- A Bachelor’s Degree of a minimum of 3 years duration or its equivalent (under the 10+2+3 pattern fulfilling the mandatory requirements of 15 years of formal education) from a recognized university, in any discipline – with a minimum of 45% in aggregate. Essential for all candidates.
- Practicing professionals in the corporate sector who are actively engaged in the developmental and social responsibility activities of the institutions that are sponsoring them. The candidature of these individuals will be determined by the organizations.
Duration: Three Months
Pedagogy: Blended (Online + Physical)
Fees: Rs. 15,000
Last date of Registration: 10th Feb, 2022
No team found.