BBA (Entertainment & Events)
Course Code BBA(H)E&E
Duration 3 Years
Course Type Full Time
Min Qualification Higher Secondary Certificate(HSC) qualification with a minimum of 60% or an equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognised board and Personal Interview conducted by the University Admission Panel.
The curriculum for Jagran Wizcraft MIME school of Entertainment & Events is based on developing in-depth learning for students in the domain of Events, entertainment and integrated media.
With JLU’s innovative hands-on approach to teaching, students find themselves completely immersed in their course of study, surrounded by award-winning faculty and working with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities. The project-based curriculum is designed to reflect a real-world environment while encouraging students to explore their own creativity and passions.
The program seeks to develop creative thinkers, strategic planners and project execution professionals who can communicate effectively, harness the global environment and develop future talent that is acclimatized to working in the current multicultural and diverse world with a perspective of inclusion. The event and entertainment domain is global and multi-faceted with various media streams. Hence a global perspective with adequate knowledge of media integration is pivotal. We empower our students with in-depth and applicable knowledge of the Live Media domain. Students who major in Events & Entertainment management enter a variety of careers which include domains like Project Management, Business Development, Wedding Planning, Marketing & Sponsorship, Experiential Marketing, Social & Digital Media, Hospitality & Logistic Management, Production & Operation Management, Artiste Management, Hybrid Event Specialist, Creative Development, Event Visualiser, On-stage & Backstage Management etc.
The Course introduces the students to the vast and dynamic world of Events & Entertainment management. The students are equipped with adequate knowledge and skills to build a strong foundation that provides them with an opportunity to explore various opportunities with Corporates, Event Agencies, PR agencies, Broadcast, Content Producers, OTT Platforms and Advertising Agencies.
The students will be equipped with knowledge of events & entertainment management with a perspective on other aspects of media to enable them to have a 360 degree learning on integrated media which will develop their competence as experiential media specialists.
- Public Events & Mega Productions
- MICE Management & Destination Marketing
- The course is in collaboration with Wizcraft, the world famous entertainment and Events organisation that has created megaevents like IIFA, GIMA Awards under its portfolio
- A State of Art dedicated 20,000 sq. ft. of Media Production Studio
- Real world simulation Lab for experiential marketing & live events integration
- Access to internships and placement opportunities
- Appropriate work placement / involvement with production project.
- Taught by professionals, industry leaders, regular industry visits and guests session in addition to full time faculty.
The BA (Hons) Entertainment &Events graduates will have opportunity of employment at differing levels of responsibility depending on the nature of the production and depending on the focus they choose to elect.
Below is a selection of potential roles:
- Production designer / Art Director
- Producer / Assistant Producer
- Assistant Creative Director
- Assistant Project Director
- Production Researcher
- Live event or television camera person
- Fashion Show Co-ordinator
- Assistant Production Manager
No team found.