Course Code B. Arch
Duration 5 Years
Course Type Full Time
Min Qualification As per Council of Architecture norms. 50% Weightage will be given to the 10+2 score with PCM and 50% weightage is given to NATA (COA conducted Aptitude Test).
B.Arch is a professional degree, successful completion of which qualifies for a COA license to practice architecture in India. Today, architecture must address far reaching challenges as the built landscape transforms and fashions habitat for a larger human population. This mandates unique solutions which include sustainability, inclusive development, new materials, local practices/globalization, conservation of the tangible and non-tangible, and emerging new digital technologies.
We emphasize a progressive design approach under five unique aspects. First is “thinking-by-doing,” a design-built approach that underlines thinking and making with different materials and techniques. Second, “out-of-classroom” learning, where students work on-site, with community, nature and vernacular. Third is emphasis on the emerging digital tools. Fourth, comprehensive education by encompassing four core abilities: vocational skills, professional skills, critical thinking and lastly ethical. And lastly, our network of international collaborations facilitates students with a wide range of exposure, perspectives, methods and milieu.
Our graduates are prepared to address the larger challenge of habitat, sustainability, new materials and technology and shoulder leadership and responsibility in shaping today and tomorrow.
- Proficiency in the graphic and technical skills of architectural drawing, design, building construction, services, sustainability – including the ability to produce executable technical documents, building cost estimates, and specifications.
- Proficiency in the extant and emerging digital tools including Grasshopper and new building techniques.
- An understanding of design of landscapes and history of settlements, building typologies and urbanism.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of an architect, professional norms, standards and practices.
- Demonstrate, through written, visual and oral format, the ability to comprehend and analyze the historical, cultural, stylistic, social and political aspects of design, building, habitat, human settlements.
|Admission Charges (One-Time, Non-Refundable)||INR 5,000|
|Caution Money (One-Time, Refundable)||INR 5,000|
|Alumni Fund (One-Time, Non-Refundable)||INR 10,000|
|Digitization Charges (Per Year)||INR 20,000|
|Tuition Fees (Per Year)||INR 80,000|
|Exam Fees (Per Year)||INR 15,000|
|Total Fees Per Year||INR 115,000|
|Caution Money (One-Time, Refundable)||$135|
|Total Admission Charges (One-Time, Non-Refundable)||$535|
|Total Course fees (Per Year)||$3,067|
- Architecture and Interior Practices
- Construction Industry
- Computation Industry (BIM etc.)
- Further Specializations in Graduate courses in Architecture Design, Construction Management, Sustainability, Digital Design, Interiors, Furniture, Business Management and Real Estate, Law, Academics such as history