BA (Hons) Economics
Course Code BAEH
Duration 3 Years
Course Type Full Time
Min Qualification Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) qualification with a minimum of 55% or an equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognised board followed by personal interview.
Bachelor of Arts(Economics Honors) is a full time minimum 3 years undergraduate programme. In this program students are taught core subjects of Economics along with the option to choose elective courses from a set of courses with contemporary relevance, thereby offering students the flexibility to prepare for careers in academia, management, government, and many other fields. Students can pursue Masters Degree in Economics or MBE, or go ahead and pursuit an advanced degree in management to take on cardinal roles in large corporations after this. The programme is consistent with global standards in the Economics discipline
- To provide students a well-founded education in Economics.
- To develop an understanding of mathematical and statistical techniques necessary for a proper understanding of the discipline.
- To introduce the real world economic issues and problems facing the country and the world.
- To provide and adapt curricula that prepares our graduates for employment and further study as economists
- To provide students with the opportunity to focus on applied and policy issues in Economics.
- To provide a well-resourced learning environment for Economics.
|Admission Charges (One-Time, Non-Refundable)||INR 5,000|
|Caution Money (One-Time, Refundable)||INR 5,000|
|Alumni Fund (One-Time, Non-Refundable)||INR 10,000|
|Digitalization Charges (Per Year)||INR 10,000|
|Tuition Fees (Per Year)||INR 20,000|
|Exam Fees (Per Year)||INR 15,000|
|Total Fees Per Year||INR 45,000|
|Caution Money (One-Time, Refundable)||$135|
|Total Admission Charges (One-Time, Non-Refundable)||$535|
|Total Course fees (Per Year)||$2,000|
100% on Tuition Fees
12th Board 92% and Above
50% on Tuition Fees (Max 25 Seats)
12th Board 85% to 91.99%
25% On Tuition Fees (Max 50 Seats)
12th Board 80% to 84.99%
All scholarship will be on Year 1 Tuition Fee only
Data scientist, Economic and Policy Analyst, Government Services, Portfolio Managers, Investment Bankers, Actuarial Data analyst.
No team found.