Course Code BAJ
Duration 3 Years
Course Type Full Time
Min Qualification Higher Secondary Certificate(HSC) qualification with a minimum of 55% or an equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognised board and Personal Interview conducted by the University Admission Panel.
This degree deployed in Hindi is designed for students pursuing a career in journalism, particularly in Hindi media and communications. It provides education and proficiency in print, broadcast and online journalism and relevant studies in humanities, such as politics and the history of journalism.
This degree is designed for students interested in pursuing a career in journalism, media and communications.
Students majoring in journalism and advertising specializations, enhance, train and sharpen skill sets designed for a versatile career in the field of new media, journalism and creative industries.
Curriculum is a combination of skills courses, where students hone their craft and produce multi-platform content, and concept courses, where students dig into history, theory and issues critical to the profession and practice of journalism.
BA (Journalism) in Hindi education at Jagran School of Journalism and Communication has a real-world emphasis. Time is spent in small workshops learning the multimedia skills required for a career in 21st century journalism: from writing, reporting and interviewing to social media analytics and preparing page layouts on screen.
You will learn how to write news and features, use the professional standard TV studio and make video and audio packages and websites. Professional work experience is the key to getting a job in journalism and students are supported to arrange placements during their degree.
- Broadcast Journalism
- Print Journalism
- A State of Art dedicated 20,000 sq. ft. of Media Production Studio
- Industry collaboration with Wittyfeed for new media and Part of Google News Lab University Network
- Opportunity to students for summer exchange programs with University of Arts London,University of Lincoln
- Portfolio creation
- Access to Internship and Placement opportunities
- Opportunity to work on diverse student campus media outlets like Lakecity Voice (Radio Station), Lakecity Live (TV station) and Lakecity News (News magazine) as well as Lakecity Buzz (media podcasts).
- Dedicated specialization specific workshops that give options to earn study credits and certificates.
- Student led initiatives under various media centric school clubs
- Pedagogy involves case discussions, design-thinking sessions and field-based assignments.
|Theory and Concepts
|–||INR 5,000||–||INR 10,000||INR 25,000||INR 15,000|
100% on Tuition Fees
12th Board 92% and Above
50% on Tuition Fees (Max 25 Seats)
12th Board 87% to 91.99%
25% On Tuition Fees (Max 50 Seats)
12th Board 80% to 86.99%
All scholarship will be on Year 1 Tuition Fee only
- News Reporters
- Broadcast Production Executive
- Content Writer
- Desk sub editors
- Media Entrepreneurs
- Social Media Management
- Radio Programming Executive
- Radio Producer
- Feature Writer.
- News Analyst.
- Radio Jockey (RJ)
- Special Correspondent.
- TV Correspondent.
- Staff or Freelance Writer.
- Production House Executive
- Broadcast journalist
- Editorial assistant
- Magazine features editor
- Magazine journalist
- Newspaper journalist
- Press sub-editor
- Publishing copy-editor/proofreader
- Web content manager
No team found.