Master of Design (Visual Communication Design)
- This course would enable the learners to develop creative, critical and reflective thinking using visual design thinking skills.
- This course would give the learner an opportunity to develop respect and acknowledgement of the diverse roles and practices of designers and give them a deep understanding of the cultural context of visual communication design.
- This course would enable the learner in generating methods and processes for solving communication problems. The emphasis is to become a creative problem solver who can effectively use various design methods. The course is at an advance level to create communication design designer with greater analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- The learners are given opportunities to grasp new skills through masterclasses, industry interaction and develop an advance their level of understanding and sensibilities related to design. The learner can further specialize in one of the many areas of communication design like graphic design and film and video communication. Post their degrees they can further explore the field of exhibition design, animation, photography, typography, information visualization, interaction design with an understanding and application of design process.
- Design and research work are directed at improving and advancing the current state of communication design in the country.
- The whole is spread out across 4 semesters for M. DESIGN
- Master’s degree serves as a basis for further higher studies in this field such as Ph.D. and M.Phil. for research work. The prerequisite of this will be an existing understanding of Design or an undergraduate design qualification.
- The students will also undertake one major design research project and develop a thesis . They shall curate one event which will be embedded within the semester or an exhibition.
- This course in Visual Communication examines the nature, use, and role of messages among individuals, small groups, organizations, and society in whatever form they assume – oral, written, visual, mediated, and technological communication. It will give the learner an advanced understanding and sensitivity to further explore this domain and align their final graphic design / Film and Video Communication project with the industry needs.
ImaginXP, which is a registered trade mark of Giggle Galaxy Private Limited, is India’s leading UX Design and Design Thinking organization that has trained and certified 15000+ professionals in this field. With 11+ industry-partnered centers across the country, ImaginXP trains leading corporates like NVIDIA, ITC, KPIT, Toshiba-Mitsubishi and more. ImaginXP’s job-ready courses are approved by leading state governments and the organization is also a knowledge partner with NASSCOM and Facebook in its initiative of Design4India.
ImaginXP has collaborated with renowned universities and institutes all over India to run B.Tech (Hons) Computer Science & Engineering (Data Science) courses for students graduating from high school and college, as well as working professionals. With a mix of classroom assignments, field work, industry projects, internships and shadow learning, these holistic education programs focus on overall student development.
For more detail: https://imaginxp.com/
ImaginXP is India’s leading UX design and design thinking organisation that has trained and certified 15000+ professionals in this field. With 11+ industry partnered centres across the country, ImaginXP trains leading corporates like nVidia, ITC, KPIT, Toshiba Mitsubishi and more. The courses that run at ImaginXP are approved by leading state governments and the organisation is also the knowledge partner with NASSCOM and Facebook in its initiative of Design4India. With a total of 95+ faculty and collaboration for faculty exchange from leading universities in UX design like CIID – Copenhagen, ImaginXP is bringing quality design thinking and UX design education to India.
|Total Fees Per Year||INR 155,000|
|Total Admission Charges
|Total Course fees
100% on Tuition Fees
8.5 CGPA or Equivalent
50% on Tuition Fees
8.0 – 8.49 CGPA or Equivalent
All scholarship will be on Year 1 Tuition Fee only
Due to the growing digitalization of products and services, companies in a large number of industry segments are striving to improve the customer experience. As a result, there is wide plethora of jobs available for UX designers in industry segments like financial services, banking, insurance, media, education, hospitality etc. Further, the lack of credible UX courses has ensured that there aren’t enough UX designers. This disparity is an advantage to students learning UX design and design thinking. Given the practical nature of the program, the students will be ready to solve real-life problems and will be valuable assets to the industry segment they choose. Our University graduates are offered 100% placement assistance, with this program, and can explore various career paths including:
- User Researcher
- Information Architect
- Wireframe Expert
- Interaction Designer
- Information Visualization
- Visual Designer
- Design Manager
- Usability Analyst
- Automotive UX Designer
- Chat UI Designer
- Voice UI Designer
- Haptic UI Designer
No team found.