Master of Arts (Digital Marketing)
About the Program: The Internet and advances in digitization and social networking are transforming how companies and governments interact with customers and partners. The specialization in Digital Marketing provides students with the strategic and analytical skills to guide organizations in a digital world that is overflowing with data on customers, products, and interactions.
This programme explores the digital marketing environment from both, consumer and business perspective. The course provides an overview of various online business models and delves into digital advertising and social media marketing techniques and technologies. A mixture of case studies, guest speakers and assignments, including one that uses real advertising data, translates theory into practice.
More organizations continue to embrace the need for a stronger digital marketing strategy and the demand for digital marketing professionals are at an all-time high. Sharpening your skills in this competitive field is a must to give your career a substantial advantage. This Post Graduate Program in Digital Marketing from Simplilearn in collaboration with Purdue University is designed to help you master the key focus areas in digital marketing, including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media, Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Web Analytics, and Email Marketing.
Through this program you will be able to develop a set of in-demand digital marketing skills that can accelerate your career trajectory by helping you deliver outstanding results.
Whether you’re looking for a new career in Digital Marketing or wish to improve your marketability to potential employers, this program is all you need to make you industry-ready. Acquire relevant skills through extensive hands-on practice with a wide range of simulations and projects that will enable you to launch and seamlessly manage your digital marketing campaigns.
Train on the latest Digital Marketing Tools, learn how they work, and how to apply them for maximum results — all through one comprehensive program.
At the end of this program, you will work on a Capstone project as well as Major Industry Internship, where you will apply the concepts and skills learned during the program and get all set to solve real-world marketing problems and gaps.
This PG program offered by Simplilearn will be in partnership with Purdue University and co-created with Facebook is ideal for students who wish to pursue a career in Digital Marketing and gain hands-on experience to become job-ready.
This comprehensive program brings together Simplilearn’s award-winning curriculum to help students gain a set of in-demand digital marketing skills needed to jumpstart their careers, and academic excellence of Jagran Lakecity University. Simplilearn is the world’s #1 online bootcamp provider that enables learners through rigorous and highly specialized training.
Key Features of the Program
- By Simplilearn, in collaboration with Purdue University and co-created with Facebook
- Online Bootcamps. Active Learning High Impact
- Worlds top academics and digital marketing practitioners as tutors in addition to Indian faculty.
- All the student shall also be enrolled into Simplilearn’s Job Assistance service, and would have access to the IIM Jobs Pro-Membership for six months.
At the end of this Post Graduate Program, you will:
- Understand the strategy behind digital marketing along with its advantage and limitations
- Gain an understanding of data collection and analysis methods used by marketing professionals
- Acquire insight about structure and perspective when measuring consumers’ digital actions
- Learn to access and choose appropriate web analytics tools and techniques
- Plan and manage a digital marketing budget
Reasons to pursue MA (Digital Marketing)
- Digital marketing channels and social media has quickly become the most widespread, interactive and essential of all modern marketing tools. Giving businesses of any size access to the mass market at an affordable price, digital techniques are measurable and traceable, flexible and responsive; they enable greater personalisation and can often gain social currency – being passed from user to user.
- Broadcast and publishing industries are increasingly using digital media in new ways, on new technological platforms such as tablets and mobile.
- Brand management and communication is becoming even more complex and needs strong presence online and influence consumers
- Archives and libraries are increasingly depending on digital materials and cultural heritage organisations are digitizing and making digital materials relating to our history and culture more available.
- Businesses rely on digital media and content to develop, run and manage their future prosperity.
- Research managers and data scientists work with large volumes of digital data, running experiments, simulations and visualisations.
- Employers are looking for skilled professionals with knowledge and expertise in managing their valuable digital media assets and messaging.
|INR 20,000||INR 5,000||INR 10,000||INR 20,000||INR 75,000||INR 15,000|
100% on Tuition Fees
CAT / XAT 85 percentile & above
CMAT / MAT 90 percentile & above
50% on Tuition Fees (Max 25 Seats)
CAT / XAT 80 percentile
CMAT / MAT 85 percentile
25% On Tuition Fees (Max 50 Seats)
CAT / XAT 75 percentile
MAT 80 percentile
All scholarship will be on Year 1 Tuition Fee only
Scholarship is only basis of CAT / MAT / GMAT
MA Digital Marketing prepares students for a diverse range of career paths with outstanding potential for future growth. Digital channels are replacing traditional approaches to retail at incredible rates, and businesses have a pronounced need for professionals with advanced skill sets to help them take full advantage of new opportunities.
It prepares graduates for careers in brand management, business development, luxury and retail marketing, Content Management, market research, and strategic development, Social Media Manager, Internet Marketing Analyst and Digital Marketing Manager.
While earning an MBA in Internet marketing, you’ll learn how to use digital media optimally. The students expect to build strong aptitudes in strategic marketing, online and mobile branding and brand management, social media customer relationship management, lead generation, and other valuable business management skills
No team found.