Master of Business Administration
MBA programme aims to is designed to impart experiential learning to nurture future professionals and equip them with requisite skills to excel and function responsibly in diverse global economy. It brings an internationally benchmarked learning context with access to Harvard cases, business simulation & joint collaborative pedagogy practices with industry to teach entrepreneurship.
- Business Analytics
- To develop critical perspectives on fundamental concepts, framework, process, and tools in various management sub-disciplines, and the professional life and roles of functional managers.
- To Analyze business issues, problems and challenges, and their solutions, and develop integrative strategic perspectives.
- To Enhance sense making ability by critically analyzing events in the real business world by helping the students to connect dots, identify driver of change, and make informed assumptions and choices going forward.
- To sensitize to ethical issues and challenges for managers, and critically assess social impact and responsibilities of businesses.
- To develop confident, informed, young manager equipped with critical thinking abilities, specialized functional expertise, and managerial skills.
|Admission Charges (One-Time, Non-Refundable)||INR 20,000|
|Caution Money (One-Time, Refundable)||INR 5,000|
|Digitalization Charges (Per Year)||INR 10,000|
|Tuition Fees (Per Year)||INR 150,000|
|Exam Fees (Per Year)||INR 15,000|
|Total Fees Per Year||INR 175,000|
|Caution Money (One-Time, Refundable)||$135|
|Total Admission Charges (One-Time, Non-Refundable)||$535|
|Total Course fees (Per Year)||$4,670|
100% on Tuition fees :
CAT / XAT 85 percentile & above
CMAT / MAT 85 percentile & above
50% on Tuition Fees :
CAT / XAT 80 percentile
CMAT / MAT 70 to 84.99 percentile
GMAT 650 to 690
25% On Tuition Fees:
GMAT 600 to 650
All scholarships will be on Year 1 Tuition Fee only
Scholarship in MBA is only basis of CAT / MAT / GMAT
Business Analysts, Banking and Investment Professionals, Marketing Managers, Finance and Accounts Managers, Human Resource Specialists, Entrepreneurs, Management Consultants
No team found.