Master of Design (User Experience)
Our program in User Experience (UX) teaches how to design digital products that provide relevant user experiences. It is about understanding the needs of the users, creating a product roadmap based on these needs and then implementing the principles of UX design so that you get easy to use, simple product.
Our students harness the power of tech to connect the world
M.Des (UX) program and make tech come alive. From mobile devices to intelligent clothing, automobile interiors to health care informatics, user experience (UX) designers engineer experiences that are approachable, meaningful, and memorable. At SCAD, UX design students employ state-of-the-art resources to research, design, program, and test new products for consumers to enjoy.
The day-to-day business operations of companies’ across the globe have changed with advancement of technology and rapid digitalization. ‘Design’ of digital product influences business decisions and that’s the primary reason of need of ‘UX Designers’ in industry. Our programs in User Experience Design have been devised and designed by UX Industry professionals considering the needs of the job market.
The program includes valuable industry experience through projects, assignments and industry internships. It’s taught by the best in-house faculty, accompanied with guest faculty from industry with expertise in UX. The program offers 100% placement assistance; therefore, students looking for well-paying jobs in numerous fields can opt for these programs.
The Master of Design in User Experience Program immerses you in a research-based approach to design within the context of services and social innovation. Our University program framework acknowledges the social and natural worlds as the greater context for all design problems. Through coursework and research, our graduate students learn a rigorous process for documenting, analysing, and understanding the past and present—in order to propose more desirable systems and interactions for the future. We encourage students to take a broad view of design and engage in radical invention as they become active creators of a better future.
- A unique feature of the M.Des-UX program is that it has been curated in collaboration with industry experts, catering to the prevalent need in the industry.
- It covers the core fundamentals of UX design and design thinking.
- Classes will be conducted by Our University’s learned faculty along with renowned ImaginXP trainers.
- Quizzes, classroom assignments, field work etc. will all have real problems that companies face, and the focus will be on students coming up with efficient solutions.
- Mix of classroom assignment, projects, field work, industry projects, internships and shadow learning.
- Students will learn the requisite skillset required in real-life design problems through visual design tools and introduction to 6D.
- Due to the focus on practical training the program will have industry experts come in as guest lecturers to impart relevant industry knowledge.
- A State of Art dedicated 20,000 sq. ft. of digital, design, graphics, film, animation & Media Production facilities.
- Fundamentals of Design
- Cognitive Design & ethnography
- Service Design
- Design Thinking & Innovation
- Information & Data study
- Interaction & UI Design
- Omnipresence Design
- UX Design for upcoming technologies
- Omnipresent & customer experience
- Imagin 6D UX Process
|INR 20,000||INR 5,000||INR 10,000||INR 10,000||INR 120,000||INR 15,000|
100% on Tuition Fees
8.5 CGPA or Equivalent
50% on Tuition Fees (Max 25 Seats)
8.0 – 8.49 CGPA or Equivalent
All scholarship will be on Year 1 Tuition Fee only
Due to the growing digitalization of products and services, companies in a large number of industry segments are striving to improve the customer experience. As a result, there is wide plethora of jobs available for UX designers in industry segments like financial services, banking, insurance, media, education, hospitality etc. Further, the lack of credible UX courses has ensured that there aren’t enough UX designers. This disparity is an advantage to students learning UX design and design thinking. Given the practical nature of the program, the students will be ready to solve real-life problems and will be valuable assets to the industry segment they choose. Our University graduates are offered 100% placement assistance, with this program, and can explore various career paths including:
- User Researcher
- Information Architect
- Wireframe Expert
- Interaction Designer
- Information Visualization
- Visual Designer
- Design Manager
- Usability Analyst
- Automotive UX Designer
- Chat UI Designer
- Voice UI Designer
- Haptic UI Designer
Pangolin regarding rabbit ahead dolorously soothingly ouch unbound excluding sewed and hedgehog unsuccessfully struck labrador besides and yet by goodness much bowed meadowlark dully jeez otter altruistically wrote oh racy alas and less when oh.Pangolin r...