Jagran Lakecity University aims to support deserving/meritorious students in availing financial assistance for pursuing their higher education. In order to encourage students to take up higher education despite their financial shortcomings, nowadays, most banks are providing attractive loan facility to them.
Students can avail loan from any bank. However, for the benefit of its students, Jagran Lakecity University has tie-ups with the following banks:
We help our students in speedy processing of their loan applications across the country. During June-August, a kiosk will be set up inside the University for the benefit of students seeking financial assistance from the bank.
Generic documents required for Education Loan:
- Admission letter of Jagran Lakecity University giving details of year wise fee, boarding and lodging expenses
- Attested copies of documents for proof of age/date of birth and proof of residential address
- Passport size photo of the applicant, co-obligants and guarantors
- Copy of marksheets/degree certificates of previous academic qualification
- Income proof/latest income tax return of parents/co-applicants, guarantors (if any)
- Details of collateral security along with valuation certificate of Govt approved valuer (if any)
The above list of documents is for general guidance only, however, each bank may require additional documents as per their respective loan policies. These bank tie-ups are an add-on service on behalf of the university; however, the students and their parents/guardians shall be responsible for obtaining sanction and repayment of the sanctioned loan and all kinds of liabilities and consequences arising thereof, if any. The University shall not be liable and responsible in this regard.