AUAP-JLU INTERNATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION, 2022
Mooting is a quintessential activity for law students which enables one to partake in simulated court proceedings involving drafting memorials and oral argumentation, empowering law students to learn to apply and comprehend the nuances of law.
With the aim of strengthening the advocacy skills of law students across the globe, the Moot Court Committee (MCC), Faculty of Law in collaboration with Association of Universities of Asia and The Pacific is organizing the AUAP-JLU International Moot Court Competition 2022. The event is set to take place from 5 – 7 August, 2022 at JLU School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University. The proposition for this edition of the JLU Moot Court Competition is based on Commercial Arbitration.
We hereby invite teams to participate in the competition and refine their mooting skills. The competition embraces awards worth INR 2,60,000 (USD 3463).
Jagran Lakecity University endeavors to consistently create opportunities to build a conducive atmosphere for law students to nurture and challenge themselves in acquiring the skills and exploring the intricacies of courtroom affairs.
- Each team shall provisionally register for the competition by sending an email to email@example.com before June 22, 2022.
- 30 teams will be allowed to participate in the Competition on a first-come-first-served basis. Selected teams will be sent a confirmation mail regarding their participation, post which they must
make the payment of the registration fees through the link given below, confirming their participation latest by June 27, 2022.
Registration Form: https://forms.gle/Lv9psePUShECFoum7
- The registration fee for teams is INR 6,000 or USD 81. The registration fee is non-refundable and must be paid by all teams.
- Upon receiving the intimation of selection, the registration fee as mentioned in clause The payment shall be made in favor of ‘Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal’ payable at Bhopal.
- A Confirmation mail of Final registration shall be sent to the teams.Once a team is registered after filling in the registration form, a Team Code shall be assigned to it by the Organizing Committee. This team code will serve as their unique identifier throughout the competition. Any team that fails to send the details of the payment of fees shall not be allocated a team code.
- The Moot Court Committee reserves the absolute discretion to refuse or cancel the registration of any team.
We look forward to hosting you.
For more information, kindly refer to the brochure attached.
For concerns, queries, or clarifications, you may mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.