Three Days Skill Development Workshop on Data Analysis using SPSS
QTanalyticsTM is a leading statistical consulting, training and education provider with a bright and experienced team of professionals, who consistently strive to achieve a common goal of service excellence. Our team have been helping the clients (India & Overseas) in including statistical data solutions, both general as well as specialist research services for data processing, reporting & advance analytics with the application of suitable econometric
models. QTanalytics caters to the need of institutions, students and professionals industries for training in Quantitative analysis with computer software skills on R, SPSS, EXCEL, AMOS, SmartPLS, STATCRAFT STATA, EVIEWS and SAS software.
SPSS is a windows based program, which can be used to perform data entry analysis. The workshop is designed to orient faculties and researchers in data analysis and programming from basic to advanced level which will equip them with data analysis skills .With the training of SPSS , participants will produce the best quality research identifying the right statistical tools and techniques for different research objectives and to carry out data analysis using SPSS.
|Day 1||Importance of Data Analytics tools in Research and Role of SPSS||Lecture|
|Primary Survey Analysis : Univariate, Bi-variate analysis||SPSS|
|Multivariate Analysis Using SPSS||SPSS|
Multiple Regression Analysis
|nferential Statistics: Testing of Hypothesis
“t”, “Z”, “F” and Chi-square Test”
|Day 3||ANOVA Models (ANOVA, ANCOVA, MANVOA & MANCOVA )||Lecture|
Faculty Members, Academicians, Research Scholars and for data analysts of different fields.
The resource persons are prominent statisticians / researchers in the fields of statistics
and data science.
- Duration: Three days (April 16-18, 2020)
- Last date of registration is 13th April 2020.
- Only 25 seats are available, therefore registration shall be made on first come first serve basis.
- Please note that no refund of fees shall be made later on.
- Certificate of Participation– All participants will receive ‘Certificate of Participation’ after successful completion of the programme
Registration fees can be paid Online to Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal.
Account No. 50100167887838
IFSC No. HDFC0002486
Branch: Shop No. 1 And 2, K.K Platinum, Ground Floor, Near Aura Mall, Bhopal – 462039 (M.P)
Points needs to be considered before registration:
- Participants must have their own laptops/ desktops.
- Stable and speedy internet connection will be required.
- Software’s related to workshop will be provided by us along with the material.
- This workshop is of 4 to 5 hours daily, timings will be providing soon.
- Also, e- certificates will be provided after the completion of the workshop. And later on after the Covid – 19 pandemic will settle down hardcopies of the certificate will provide.
- Also, after the online fee submission kindly mail all the details (Name, Contact No., E- mail id, and acknowledgement receipt) on the mentioned mail Id’s email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Further Information Please Contact
Prof.(Dr.) Vinay Joshi
Director – Research & IQAC, Jagran Lakecity University
Contact No. +91-7471110119, +91- 9977097961,
Ms. Deeshaa Arora
Research Associate, Jagran Lakecity University
Contact No. +91- 9644089778