School of Law
The School of Law imparts rigorous and multi-disciplinary legal education with a view to
produce world-class legal professionals, scholars and public servants. The school empowers
its students with knowledge, skills and vision to meet the challenges and opportunities of a
rapidly changing world. The School’s expert faculty comes from across the globe and engages
in critical thought and research that contributes to public debates both in India and abroad.
The School of Law is committed to providing a world-class legal education to a diverse and talented body of students. The students are given exposure to new ideas, international perspectives, and innovative teaching in an encouraging and open academic environment. With a high quality education bolstered by unique work experiences, our graduating students are well equipped with the skills they need to succeed in a diverse set of fields, in India and abroad.
- State-of–the-art Moot Court for practical exposure
- Dedicated library for Law subjects and access to several online national and international journals including Manupatra, AIR, SCC & Proquest
- Member of International Association of Law Schools and Global Forum on Law, Justice and Development (A World Bank Initiative)
- Partnership with University of West Los Angeles, USA for student exchange program and with WFUNA for knowledge sharing
- 25% of curriculum tought by industry experts
- Opportunity to participate in the Global Immersion Program with more than 27 Universities
|BBA LLB (Hons)||5 years|| 1,02,000
|B.Com LLB (Hons)||5 years|| 1,02,000
|BA LLB (Hons)||5 years|| 1,02,000
|LLB||3 years|| 27,000
|LLM (Corporate & IP Law)||1 year|| 67,000
|LLM (International Trade Law)||1 year|| 67,000
|LLM (Cyber Law & Security)||1 year|| 67,000
|Alumni Fund (One Time , Non Refundable) : 10,000|
| Caution Money (One Time, Refundable) : 5,000
| Admission Charges (One Time , Non Refundable) : 20,000
- Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) qualification with a minimum of 60% or an equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized school under ICSE, CBSE, IB or any of the State Boards. Admission will be on the basis of CLAT/LSAT score card and a Personal Interview. For students who have not appeared for the CLAT/LSAT examination, a separate University entrance exam shall be conducted. Students will be required to either clear the CLAT/LSAT exam or the University entrance exam followed by a Personal Interview round.
- Undergraduate degree in any other discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or its equivalent recognized by UGC.Admission will be on the basis of graduate merit, performance in the University Entrance Exam and Personal Interview.
- Undergraduate degree in Law from an institute affiliated to a university or any university recognized by UGC/BCI, with a minimum of 60% marks or its equivalent. Admission will be on the basis of CLAT score card and a Personal Interview.For students who have not appeared for the CLAT examination, a separate University entrance exam shall be conducted.Students will be required to either clear the CLAT exam or the University entrance exam followed by a Personal Interview round. However, a separate University form will have to be submitted. Candidates appearing for their relevant eligibility examination are also eligible to apply for admission.
For Academic Scholarship
|The JLU Scholarship for Excellence aims to support students to pursue studies in globally acclaimed academic environment, with a view to grooming a top cadre of talents with thirst for knowledge, industry integrated curriculum, international student network and world-class education.|
|The JLU Scholarship will be offered noted below|
|For UG Applicants seeking admission in 2017-18 session||Scholarship Award|
|Securing minimum 90% (or equivalent) in class XII exam.||100% of year one Tuition Fee|
|Securing 87% - 89.99% (or equivalent) in class XII exam.||50% of year one Tuition Fee|
|For PG Applicants seeking admission in 2017-18 session||Scholarship Award|
|Securing minimum 8.5 CGPA (or equivalent) in UG exam.||100% of year one Tuition Fee|
For Sports Scholarship
|The scholarships for achievements in the sport of football, basketball and swimming will be awarded as per the following criteria:|
|International Players*||100% Scholarship (On year one tuition fee only)|
|National Medal winners*||50% Scholarship (On year one tuition fee only)|
|National Participation*||25% Scholarship (On year one tuition fee only)|