Jagran Lakecity University’s Student Enrichment Hub is situated at Chandanpura in a serene landscape surrounded by mesmerizing greenery and the Mungaliachap campus is a 20 minutes ride from the city and is providing delightful transport service for its students and staff. CLICK HERE to view the JLU campus.
BUS TRANSIT SERVICE:
- 15 CCTV-enabled buses are covering 24 bus routes within the city, & are thoroughly sanitized twice daily, ensuring safe travel.
- A guard is always accompanying the students during transit. The buses are installed with Speed Governor, and GPS Tracking, & abide by other Government guidelines.
- The bus schedule is done as per the student number concentration on a specific route. To download the BUS route, CLICK HERE
- The hostellers, who want to explore the city, can hop on any of the buses going to separate routes thrice weekly that will also bring them back at a designated time.
- Three cars are dedicated to the local commute of the staff or guests who are willing to use BUS AND CAR SERVICE.
The university is offering ample parking space to students, staff, and visitors.
- Parking facilities may be availed by Day Scholars as well as hostelers/ students.
- Students interested in availing of this facility need to get their vehicle(s) registered at the transport office.
- The parking place will be at some distance from the allotted residential accommodation and/ or academic block.
- The University bears no responsibility for the loss/ damage/ theft of the vehicle, accessories, and any material in it.
- At all times, the speed limit, as specified by the University, needs to be followed in letter and spirit.
- In the case of 2-wheelers, the driver as well as the pillion riding the vehicle needs to wear a helmet. Tripling and other acts forbidden acts are not allowed.
- All vehicles should have Insurance paper, RC, Driving License, Pollution Certificate, and other relevant documents as required.
CLICK HERE to follow us on Facebook.