Bachelor of Design (Visual Communication Design)
Course Code BDVCD
Duration 4 Years
Course Type Full Time
Min Qualification Minimum 50% Marks in 10 2 (Any Stream) from a recognised board.
- This course would enable the learners to develop creative, critical, and reflective thinking using visual design thinking skills.
- This course would give the learner an opportunity to develop respect and acknowledgment of the diverse roles and practices of designers and give them a deep understanding of the cultural context of visual communication design.
- This course would enable the learner in generating methods and processes for solving communication problems. The emphasis is to become a creative problem solver who can effectively use various design methods. The course is at an advanced level to create a communication design designer with greater analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- The learners are given opportunities to grasp new skills through masterclasses, industry interaction and develop and advance their level of understanding and sensibilities related to design. The learner can further specialize in one of the many areas of communication design like graphic design and film and video communication. Post their degrees they can further explore the field of exhibition design, animation, photography, typography, information visualization, interaction design with an understanding and application of the design process.
- Design and research work are directed at improving and advancing the current state of communication design in the country.
- The whole is spread out across 8 semesters For BDESIGN
- Each semester consist of 25 credits (to be revised)
- The subjects of each semester include an intense study of Sociology, Anthropology, Ethnography, Linguistics, Research Methodologies, Communication theories, Technology Applications etc.
- The students would finally specialize in :
- Graphic Design
- Film and Video Communication
- New Media Design
- The students will also undertake one major design research project and develop a thesis. They shall curate three events that will be embedded within the semester or exhibition as a part of their course completion.
ImaginXP, which is a registered trade mark of Giggle Galaxy Private Limited, is India’s leading UX Design and Design Thinking organization that has trained and certified 15000+ professionals in this field. With 11+ industry-partnered centers across the country, ImaginXP trains leading corporates like NVIDIA, ITC, KPIT, Toshiba-Mitsubishi, and more. ImaginXP’s job-ready courses are approved by leading state governments and the organization is also a knowledge partner with NASSCOM and Facebook in its initiative of Design4India.
ImaginXP has collaborated with renowned universities and institutes all over India to run B.Tech (Hons) Computer Science & Engineering (Data Science) courses for students graduating from high school and college, as well as working professionals. With a mix of classroom assignments, fieldwork, industry projects, internships, and shadow learning, these holistic education programs focus on overall student development.
For more detail: https://imaginxp.com/
ImaginXP is India’s leading UX design and design thinking organization that has trained and certified 15000+ professionals in this field. With 11+ industry partnered centers across the country, ImaginXP trains leading corporates like nVidia, ITC, KPIT, Toshiba Mitsubishi, and more. The courses that run at ImaginXP are approved by leading state governments and the organization is also the knowledge partner with NASSCOM and Facebook in its initiative of Design4India. With a total of 95+ faculty and collaboration for faculty exchange from leading universities in UX design like CIID – Copenhagen, ImaginXP is bringing quality design thinking and UX design education to India.
|Total Fees Per Year||INR 170,000|
|Total Admission Charges
|Total Course fees
100% on Tuition Fees
12th Board 92% and Above
50% on Tuition Fees (Max 25 Seats)
12th Board 87% to 91.99%
25% On Tuition Fees (Max 50 Seats)
12th Board 80% to 86.99%
All scholarship will be on Year 1 Tuition Fee only