Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
Starts from: November 26, 2021
Duration 3 Days
Course Type Certification
- To provide an insight into the theoretical foundations of CBT
- To explore the techniques used in CBT.
- To provide opportunities to practice the same in a simulated context
- To introspect and apply the techniques on oneself
- The participants who have successfully completed will receive Certification from Jagran Lakecity
- The programme has been designed, executed and executed by senior academician and practitioner
with more than 30 years of experience.
- The ‘Points to Ponder’ package will be provided as reading materials and e-resources – soft copy will
- The offline sessions will be in workshop style and would be interactive and discussion oriented.
- Appropriate activities would be incorporated to ensure experiential learning.
- There would be two assignments provided at the end of the first two modules.
- Each of these would be of 30 marks each.
- The practice sessions and reflections of the candidates would be assessed too. This would be marked
- Templates for submission would be provided.
- The performance of each participant would be scrutinized and feedback would be provided any end of
- The marks obtained by the participants on each assignment will be compiled and computed out of 100.
No team found.