Course Code MBAEX
Duration 2 Years
Course Type Full Time
Min Qualification 60% in qualifying exam followed by personal interview. (JLUET/ CAT/MAT and other management approved entrance examinations.)
MBA Executive is a two year part time programme, which is aimed to develop the managerial capabilities in functional and operational managers. It brings an internationally benchmarked learning context using case studies and simulations.
- Strategic Management
- To develop critical perspectives on fundamental concepts, framework, process, and tools in various management sub-disciplines, and the professional life and roles of functional managers.
- To Analyze business issues, problems and challenges, and their solutions, and develop integrative strategic perspectives.
- To Enhance sense making ability by critically analyzing events in the real business world by helping the students to connect dots, identify driver of change, and make informed assumptions and choices going forward.
- To sensitize to ethical issues and challenges for managers, and critically assess social impact and responsibilities of businesses.
- To develop confident, informed, young manager equipped with critical thinking abilities, specialized functional expertise, and managerial skills.
|Admission Charges (One-Time, Non-Refundable)||INR 20,000|
|Caution Money (One-Time, Refundable)||INR 5,000|
|Digitalization Charges (Per Year)||INR 10,000|
|Tuition Fees (Per Year)||INR 150,000|
|Exam Fees (Per Year)||INR 15,000|
|Total Fees Per Year||INR 175,000|
|Caution Money (One-Time, Refundable)||$135|
|Total Admission Charges (One-Time, Non-Refundable)||$535|
|Total Course fees (Per Year)||$4,670|
100% on Tuition fees :
CAT / XAT 85 percentile & above
CMAT / MAT 85 percentile & above
50% on Tuition Fees :
CAT / XAT 80 percentile
CMAT / MAT 70 to 84.99 percentile
GMAT 650 to 690
25% On Tuition Fees:
GMAT 600 to 650
All scholarships will be on Year 1 Tuition Fee only
Scholarship in MBA is only basis of CAT / MAT / GMAT
Senior Business Analysts, Investment Banking and Investment Professionals, Vice Presidents, CXOs, Management Consultants, Entrepreneurs
No team found.