Explore Edu-Series, Ep. 6: Megascape Events
Explore Edu-Series intends to stimulate students with insights from the best and brightest in the industry. The collaboration between academia and industry leaders has the power to foster talent, equip students to make a mark in the industry and research, and produce exceptional leaders who will drive significant change and build strong, enduring experiences & brands.
For the sixth episode of this series, we have Viraf Sarkari, Sushma Gaikwad and Diwakar Shukla, who will be sharing the success story of building WIZCRAFT as a mega events brand and what goes behind the success of MEGASCAPE events like the world cup, IIFA and many more.
We are sure that his session will enhance the learning curve for the attending students especially because they have raised the bar to shape the industry and propelled it forward. They will share interesting insights, case studies, challenges, and solutions that would add immense value to the discussion.
About the Speakers:
- Viraf Sarkari – Director, Wizcraft MIME and Director & Mentor, Global Wedding Academy by Wizcraft MIME
- Co-Founder Director of Wizcraft International Entertainment
- Diploma holder in Hotel Management
- Partnered the most happening club in the 70s and 80s, Xanadu
- Creativity’s brainchild and technical genius with astute conceptualisation and management skills
- Big on strategy, planning and meticulous detailing
- The force behind Wizcraft’s tech infrastructure and expansion of business in India and across the globe
- Mastermind of mega entertainment productions, from concerts to prestigious sporting events, to spectaculars for live and television audiences, in India & internationally.
- Architect of more than 1000+ successful events. To name a few: the 80,000+ packed Global Citizen Festival featuring international sensations like Coldplay, JayZ, Demi Lovato, ICC Cricket World Cup opening in 2011 at Dhaka, 2006 Commonwealth Games Opening and Closing Ceremonies, 50 years of Indian Independence Celebrations, Make in India, Afro Asian Games ceremonies, International Indian Film Academy Weekend & Awards since its inception & many more public events.
- His greatest passion: Mentoring students in the art of thinking big creatively, and bringing to life the unimaginable with detail and drama.
- Sushma Gaikwad – Director, Wizcraft MIME and Director & Mentor, Global Wedding Academy by Wizcraft MIME
- Co-Founder & Director, Ice Global
- Entrepreneurship Award by Bharat Nirman
- 25 + years’ experience in brand communication and experiential solutions for leading corporate houses. Passionate about strategizing for brand experiences and exceeding clients expectations
- Master of Project Conceptualisation and Management
- Educational Instructional Designer
- On the board of studies of Somaiya International Convention Centre and Academy
- Leadership Coach
- Dale Carnegie Certified Trainer
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Past EEMA General Secretary & Vice President
- Her mojo: To enhance skill, provide robust education in event management and drive policy-making for education.
So, what are you waiting for?