JLU INQUIZITIVE – Inter University/College Quiz contest
An Interactive Inter University/College Quiz contest organized by JLU with the prime focus being the 75th Independence Day Celebrations in line with the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav.
The JLU INQUIZITIVE will cover –
- Turning back the pages of Indian Independence
- A recap of the events,milestones of INDIA in the past 75 years
- India and the World
- India and the United Nations.
- Parliamentary and Presidential Elections
- Culture, Cuisine of the past and present.
- Economic Successes and Challenges Ahead
- Sporting Achievements.
- The world of INDIA outside INDIA.
- The Heart of Incredible India ( Madhya Pradesh)
- The Indian Silver Screen
About -The Quiz Master
|Dr. JAYAN PHILIP|
|Presently teaching History at NEEV ACADEMY, Bangalore. A PhD in History and Politics.
Have been passionately quizzing for the past 29 years in India and abroad. Hosted Quiz contests for Etihad Airways, University of Wollongong, Heriot Watt University , Coffee day and Air India.
Has been continuously hosting Gulf Asian English High school Inter School Quiz Contest since October 2004 and has also organized Quiz shows in The Westminster school, Dubai and in Indus International, Canadian International and Greenwood high schools in Bangalore.
Rules and Regulations
- The Quiz contest will run 10 rounds.
- Only one team will be allowed per College / University.
- There will be 8 Passing Rounds and 2 Non-passing Rounds.
- Each team will consist of 4 participants.
- A correct answer to the Direct Question will fetch the team 10 points, if it is answered correctly on being passed , the team will receive 5 points.
- Teams are advised to say Pass if they do not know the answer.
- The teams will be given 10 seconds to reply to a direct question and 5 seconds for an indirect question.
- The two non-passing rounds will begin with Team A and Team F.
- No negative evaluation
- The decision of the Quiz Master is final.
- Each team must bring a faculty In-charge along.
*Kindly register before 6th August, No entries will be entertained after the mentioned date.