AUAP-JLU INTERNATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION, 2023
The 2nd Edition of the prestigious AUAP-JLU International Moot Court Competition, 2023, which is the VII Edition of the JLU Moot Court Competition is set to be organized by the Faculty of Law, Jagran Lakecity University from the 7-9 April 2023.
With the Moot Court Committee hosting the previous six editions of the JLU Moot Court Competition with great vigor, participating teams from across the globe learned court craft, the art of argumentation, and the intricacies of mooting. The Moot Proposition is based on the themes of Competition Law and the Law of Contracts.
Jagran Lakecity University envisions the holistic development of the students involved, providing platforms to synthesize ideas for gaining invaluable learning experiences in the legal field.
Legal luminaries from across the world will preside over the Competition as judges for the Preliminary, Quarter-Final, Semi-Final, and Grand Final rounds in order to accentuate the best out of the participating teams.
This time, a Grand Prize Pool of Rs. 2,50,000 (USD 3070) has been set forth for various categories of Awards at the 2nd AUAP-JLU International Moot Court Competition, 2023. We look forward to bringing out the zeal of legal advocacy in the participants, enabling them to excel in the profession.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE –
- Each team shall provisionally register for the competition by sending an email to email@example.com before 3rd March, 2023 (11:59 P.M. IST).
- 40 teams will be allowed to participate in the Competition on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Selected teams will be sent a confirmation mail regarding their participation, post which they mustmake the payment of the registration fees through the link given below, confirming their participationlatest by 10th March, 2023 (11:59 P.M. IST).
- The registration fee for teams is INR 6,000 or USD 80. The registration fee is non-refundableand must be paid by all teams.
Scan QR or Tap on the link for Payment
- Teams are required to fill out the Final Registration Form along with the Travel & Accommodation Form to complete the registration process.
- While filling the registration form, the teams must choose a primary contact person. All
communications concerning the Competition will be sent by e-mail to the nominated contact person. It would be the responsibility of this individual to convey all relevant information and distribute all relevant material to the team.
We look forward to hosting you.
For more information, kindly refer to the brochure attached.
For concerns, queries, or clarifications, you may mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.