Harvard Business Publishing Education
JLU, Bhopal is proud to announce its partnership with Harvard Business Publishing Education for integrating its case studies and articles into the curriculum of degrees offered by Jagran Lakecity Business School.
This association It marks the beginning of creating a world-class curriculum and teaching pedagogy for our students.
ABOUT FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT & COMMERCE:
The Faculty of Management and Commerce houses two schools, namely Jagran Lakecity Business School and the School of Economics and Commerce.
Jagran Lakecity Business School – One of the best business schools in India, JLBS offers three undergraduate programs to its students – BMS, BBA, and BBA [Honors].
With its high profile, industry-relevant syllabi, pedagogy, practice-based outcome approach, and top-notch faculty the school offers a wide range of benefits to its students/learners.
- Chance to pursue MBA from partner Universities abroad without having to appear for GRE or GMAT.
- Get a chance to study summer courses in the UK or US.
- Get full access to HSTalks video lectures given by some of the world’s leading experts including Harvard Nobel Laureate.
- The choice-based credit system gives the students a chance to choose from a range of different courses of their liking
Furthermore, JLBS in JLU, Bhopal offers a chance to pursue MBA with specialization in fields like Internet Marketing, Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship, and more.
- Get a chance to pursue up to 6 online courses from Harvard Business School and receive digital certificates.
- Get full access to Harvard Case studies and important study material.
- Get a chance to learn the six sigma course designed and developed by Ernst and Young.
- Opportunity to learn from the entrepreneurship courses designed by the WF and NEN network.
- The practice of Pedagogy involves case discussions, AI-backed eBooks, and business simulations.
- Active Placement cell – Helps you find internships and build up your career.
The School of Commerce and Economics offers a range of programs for students interested in pursuing a career in this varied field namely – B.com, B.com[Honors], and BA [Economics Honors]. International tie-ups with Harvard, EY, and KPMG and access to resources like NSE training lab JLU’s School of Commerce and Economics will help you start the career of your dreams.