Center of Excellence in Nanotechnology (CEN)Was established in May 2016 as one of the Centers of Excellence at Jagran Lakecity University (JLU), Bhopal .We have a state-of-the-art research laboratory and excellent integrated academic programs that lead Doctoral degrees. CEN is an independent academic and research center that is highly integrated with JLU-School of Engineering and Technology (SoET) and vigorously pursuing interdisciplinary research on various current aspects of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
Major Research areas:
- Carbon Nanotubes and metal oxides based hybrid - energy storage devices, Gas sensors.
- Polymer Nanocomposites - electroactive shape memory, flexible transparent electrodes for electronic devices.
- Surface coating – Smart coating, anti corrosion/ antifungal coatings and RAM coating for defence applications.
- Thin films.
Funded Research Projects (ongoing):
|Title||Agency||Period||Principal Investigator||Grant/ Amount in (Rs Lakhs)|
|Design And Fabrication Of Hybrid Electrodes For Energy Storage Application||DST-SERB||Oct 2016 to Oct 2019||Dr. Raja Mohan||~29 Lakhs|
Center of Excellence in Nanotechnology (CEN)
CPEAP was established in Jan 2015 as one of the Centers of Excellence at Jagran Lakecity University (JLU), Bhopal. CPEAP is an independent academic and research center that is highly integrated with JLU-School of Engineering and Technology (SoET) and collaboration withRMIT University, Australia (Amount ~ Rs 36 Lac) to developing eco friendly pavement and vigorously pursuing pavement development research on various current aspects of civil engineering. CPEAP offers subgrade and pavement stabilization solutions encompassing geotechnical evaluation and pavement design options for a wide range of construction applications and pavement maintenance requirements. It can be a solution for upgrading standards, remedial applications and new construction.
- Paver Stabilization enables stronger, faster construction than conventional gravel roads with lower whole of life costs
- Services include soil analysis, pavement design, construction supervision and accreditation of designs
- Consulting fees usually a negotiable percentage of the estimated construction cost for the project pavements
- Training clients’ engineers and other practitioners in pavement stabilization standards and practices available.
- Their vision is to provide data from real projects to academia in support of excellence in research and promote education in the principles of pavement stabilization.