JLU Summer School is a 10 day fully residential program that offers high school students (Classes 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th ) the opportunity to combine learning, creative enrichment, and action-packed adventure in the picturesque campus of Jagran Lakecity University.
Key features of JLU Summer School programme:
- Central India's first Summer School with a university life experience
- Learning at the picturesque 200 zcres, safe and secure campus of JLU
- Training by qualified professionals
- Development of key skills required to succeed in an academically competitive environment
- Inputs on and exposure to multi-disciplinary themes
- Opportunity to connect with a diverse range of students
- Fully supervised activities on and off campus
- Cultural Day Trips, Career Counselling, Evening Entertainment, etc.
At JLU Summer School, students will get exposure to a variety of lecture themes and workshops that are taught by highly qualified professionals who incorporate conceptual and experiential learning through a range of activities, cultural trips, and thematic workshops. The students are well supervised by a team of summer school counsellors who ensure that students are safe and well attended to. The Summer School is fun, educating, and fosters positive associations among students.
Date: 19th May to 30th May 2019
The students will get exposure to lecture themes and workshops like:
- Careers in the creative fields
- Design to 3D printing
- Uncharted career paths
- Public speaking
Summer School Fees:
- The cost of application form is Rs.500 which will be adjusted towards the program fee.
- Seats are limited to 50 students.
The program fee of Rs. 18,500 will include tuition fees, twin sharing on campus AC accommodation, all meals, summer school kit and outdoor activities.
In order to make payment towards JLU Summer School admissions please click m.p-y.tm/jlusummer_nrweb
For further information please contact:
9669977998 or 0755-6611153