Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal welcomes students who wish to take transfer from their existing college to JLU. The lateral entry for admission in degree programmes for UG and PG is allowed only in 3rd semester.
Helpline: : +91 74711 10103 | +91 7471 110101 | email@example.com
Steps to apply for Lateral Admissions:
Step 01: Email the following documents on firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: “Later Admission Enquiry | Programme Name”
- Certified copies of all mark sheets from class X onwards till last completed semester / year.
- Authentic copy of semester / year wise detailed course structure, scheme of teaching and evaluation of the course of study pursued by the Parent University / Institution.
- No Objection certificate from parent University / Institution.
Step 02: If Shortlisted, you will receive an email from the admissions office to fill the enquiry form.
Step 03: Click Here to fill the enquiry Form.
Step 04: Check email and click on VALIDATE EMAIL to verify the registered email ID.
Step 05: Now a new TAB will open and start filling out the application form there.
Step 06: Application dashboard USER ID & PASSWORD will be sent on your registered mobile number.
Step 07: Fill all required details, Pay the application fee of INR 1100/-online, upload required documents and click on SUBMIT.
Step 08: Download the duly filled Application Form and save it for future reference.
Step 09: Appear in JLUET and/or PI. If shortlisted, you will receive a Provisional Admission Letter (PAL).
Step 10: Sign refund undertaking form and deposit the seat booking amount within 07 working days of receiving PAL to secure the seat.
Step 11: Deposit full 1st-semester fee & complete the registration process at the Student Section office.
The following documents are mandatory to be uploaded in application form:
- 10th and 12th marksheets (for UG admission)
- Graduation mark-sheet (for PG admission)
- Recent passport size photograph (colour).
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Digital Signatures.