Refresher Course for Law Teachers
Duration 15 Days
Course Type Certification
- To provide Law teachers with knowledge of various modern teaching tools, techniques and skills
- To uplift theoretical and practical approaches in the domains law and juridical studies.
- To make teachers and research scholars well versed with contemporary developments in the fields of law
- To touch upon the emerging areas of corporate law, securities and investment laws human rights law, criminal law, environmental law, clinical legal education, competition law, IPR, sports law, taxation law, health and medicine law, AI and blockchain, etc.
- To explore and understand the dichotomy between law and impact of COVID-19 pandemic.
- To focus on management and conduction of online classes for ensuring continuous learning of the students.
- To equip the participants with requisite skills to enable them to create outome-based curriculum and syllabus design.
- To encourage participation for professional networking among teachers across the nation.
After the successful completion of this Online Refresher Course:
- The participants will become aware of various useful teaching skills and tools;
- Their theoretical and practical approach towards law will be broadened;
- They will be well-versed with the emerging contemporary issues and challenges in the field of law and legal education;
- The participants will be in a position to manage online classes, seminars, webinars and lectures and prepare outcome-based curriculum in an efficient manner; and
- The participant will have enhanced their professional network with other members of the fraternity from across the country
Broad Areas to be Covered During The Course
- Traditional Teaching tools, Modern Teaching tools, Digital Teaching, Next Generation Teachers, Learning through gaming.
- Criminal Law Reforms, Victimology and Compensatory Jurisprudence
- Developments in Corporate Law and Impact on the Indian Economy
- Implementation of Competition Law during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Changing Dimensions Corporate Governance and CSR in India
- Financial & Tax Policy Reforms
- Issues relating to Sports Law and Governance in India
- Emerging issues in Cyber Security and Date Protection
- Regulation of Digital Content
- Intersection of IPR, AI and Blockchain Technology
- Intersection of Public Health, Pharmaceutical Patents and COVID-19
- Emerging Trends in Mediation and ADR
- Exploring the dimensions of Clinical Legal Education
- Analysing the role of IPR during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Who Can Participate?
This Refresher course has been specifically designed to hone the skills and upgrade the knowledge of early-career academicians, research scholars, advocates and legal professionals.
As the seats are limited, interested candidates are requested to register for the course at the earliest. Candidates are required to duly fill the registration form the link of which is mentioned below. Application for the course will be considered complete only after the payment of registration fees. No payment shall be accepted after the last date of registration. In the event of non-selection of the applicant, the registration fee shall be refunded.
Paytm Link: https://m.paytm.me/jluorc_nrweb
Opening of Registration Form: 20th May,2021
Last date for Submitting Registration Form: 20th June, 2021
Confirmation of Participation will be communicated to the Applicants by 23rd June, 2021.
Platform: The course will be conducted on Zoom meeting platform. Participant who successfully
make the payment and subsequently fulfils the registration form will be provided with the attendee link for each day.
Academicians/Research Scholars/Professionals: INR 2000
JLU Faculty/ Research Scholars: INR 1000
Note: E-Certificate of Participation will be provided upon successful attending of stipulated number of lectures.
No team found.