Bachelor of Arts (Journalism & Mass Communication)
Course Code BAJMC
Duration 3 Years
Course Type Full Time
Min Qualification Higher Secondary Certificate(HSC) qualification with a minimum of 60% or an equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognised board and Personal Interview conducted by the University Admission Panel.
Turn your talents into tools designed for the ever-changing world of new media. We offer a modern blend of fundamental basics, such as writing and reporting, along with innovative curriculum to prepare upcoming investigative reporters, social media editors and data analysts.
Students majoring in journalism and advertising specializations, enhance, train and sharpen skill sets designed for a versatile career in the field of new media, journalism and creative industries.
Curriculum is a combination of skills courses, where students hone their craft and produce multi-platform content, and concept courses, where students dig into history, theory and issues critical to the profession and practice of journalism.
- Broadcast Journalism
- Print Journalism
- Advertising & Public Relations
- A State of Art dedicated 20,000 sq. ft. of Media Production Studio
- Industry collaboration with Wittyfeed for new media and Part of Google News Lab University Network
- Opportunity to students for summer exchange programs with University of Arts London, University of Lincoln
- Portfolio creation
- Access to Internship and Placement opportunities
- Opportunity to work on diverse student campus media outlets like Lakecity Voice (Radio Station), Lakecity Live (TV station) and Lakecity News (News magazine)
as well as Lakecity Buzz (media podcasts).
- Dedicated specialization specific workshops that give options to earn study credits and certificates.
- Student led initiatives under various media centric school clubs
- Pedagogy involves case discussions, design-thinking sessions and field-based assignments.
|Theory and Concepts
|Total Fees Per Year||INR 140,000|
|Total Admission Charges
|Total Course fees
At Jagran Lakecity University, we believe in rewarding the hard work and excellence achieved by the applicant in various fields of life. There is a separate eligibility for availing scholarships in UG, PG and Research programmes. Apart from granting scholarships on the basis of the last qualifying examination percentage OR CGPA, JLU does extend scholarships on the basis of performance in the selected National Entrance Exams like CUET and Sports Scholarships on the basis of sports trials.
To know more about the JLU Scholarships, CLICK HERE
- News Reporters
- Broadcast Production Executive
- Content Writer
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Graphic Designer
- Desk sub editors
- Media Entrepreneurs
- Social Media Management
- Brand Management
- Social Communication executive
- Radio Programming Executive
- Radio Producer
- Feature Writer.
- News Analyst
- Public Relations Officer
- Radio Jockey (RJ)
- Special Correspondent
- TV Correspondent
- Staff or Freelance Writer
- Media Planner
- Production House Executive
- Broadcast journalist
- Editorial assistant
- Magazine features editor
- Magazine journalist
- Newspaper journalist
- Press sub-editor
- Publishing copy-editor/proofreader
- Web content manager
- Advertising copywriter
- Digital copywriter
- Market researcher
- Multimedia specialist
- Client Servicing Executive
No team found.