Master of Arts (Advertising & PR)
Course Code MAAPR
Duration 2 Years
Course Type Full Time
Min Qualification Graduation with minimum 50% or an equivalent qualification in any discipline from an institute affiliated to a university or any university recognised by UGC. The Selection of candidate will be made based on their academic merit and performance in the Personal Interview round.
A program that prepares students for a wide variety of careers in advertising, from the artistic and creative side of things, to the business of media planning in traditional and interactive realms. MA Advertising & PR works in partnership with industry and takes a practice-research approach to explore the future of advertising.
You will examine the challenges the industry currently faces and consider how to make the most of new opportunities. Through a series of briefs and projects developed and delivered in partnership with diverse industry players , you will develop a portfolio that combines strategy and creativity.
Students majoring in advertising & PR specializations, enhance, train and sharpen skillsets designed for a versatile career in the field of brands, advertising, digital marketing, new media and creative industries.
Curriculum is a combination of skills courses, where students hone their craft and produce multi-platform content, and concept courses, where students dig into history, theory and issues critical to the profession and practice of advertising and PR.
- MA Advertising & PR is a business-focused degree in a creative communications College, combining strategy with creativity.
- MA Advertising & PR works in partnership with industry. You will work on live briefs and projects with brands, businesses and agencies, gaining key industry skills and insights.
- MA Advertising & PR is about the future. You’ll explore the emerging technologies and media spaces the industry is focused on.
- MA Advertising & PR is practical. You’ll make ads and experiences, build prototypes and speculative designs.
- MA Advertising & PR is critical. Your practice is your way of answering the research questions about media, culture and advertising that the industry faces.
- Public Relations
- A State of Art dedicated 20,000 sq. ft. of Media Production Studios
- Academic support and partnership with world’s second ranked creative university and an Opportunity to students for summer exchange programs with University of Arts London.
- Industry collaboration with Wittyfeed for New media and Part of Google News Lab University Network
- Portfolio creation
- Access to Internship and Placement opportunities
- Opportunity to work on diverse student campus media outlets like Lakecity Voice (Radio Station), Lakecity Live (TV station) and Lakecity News (News magazine) as well as Lakecity Buzz (media podcasts).
- Dedicated specialization specific workshops that give options to earn study credits and certificates.
- Student led initiatives under various media centric school clubs
- Pedagogy involves case discussions, design-thinking sessions and field-based assignments.
- Advertising & PR Theory & Practice
- Communication for Development
- Brand Communication
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing in digital world
- Social Media Strategy
- Marketing & Communication Research & Methods
- Brand PR
- Creative Brand Strategy
- Direct & Digital Marketing
- Celebrities, Marketing and the media
- Advertising & PR in global Marketing Communication Mix
- Photography: Understand the elements of digital storytelling by producing short-and long-form videos and photo-essays .
- Design & Graphics for media: Learn skills around aesthetics, media design elements and graphics across various media platforms and technologies
- Film & Documentary Studies
- Media, Society & Culture
- Media Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Understand the role of innovation and entrepreneurship for journalism in the digital age. Study tools and methods to develop emerging media enterprises
|Total Fees Per Year||INR 110,000|
|Total Admission Charges
|Total Course fees
100% on Tuition Fees
8.5 CGPA or Equivalent
50% on Tuition Fees (Max 25 Seats)
8.0 – 8.49 CGPA or Equivalent
All scholarship will be on Year 1 Tuition Fee only
- Client Servicing
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Graphic Designer
- Content Management
- Media Entrepreneurs
- Social Media Management
- Brand Management
- Social Communication executive
- Public Relations Officer.
- Media Planner
- Advertising copywriter
- Digital copywriter
- Market researcher
- Multimedia specialist
- Development Communication specialist
- Brand Executive
No team found.